Documents required for incorporation of TRUST/NGO
A trust may be created by any language sufficient to show the intention and no technical words are necessary. A trust may even be created by the use of words which are primarily words of condition, but such words will constitute a trust only where the requisites of a trust arc present. Though the use of the word ‘trust’ is not needed to create a valid trust, the terms of the grant or will make it clear that an obligation is actually annexed to the ownership of the trust property.
A trust-deed, generally, incorporates the following:
- The name(s) of the author(s)/settlor(s) of the trust;
- The name(s) of the trustee(s);
- The name(s) if any, of the beneficiary/ies or whether it shall be the public at large;
- The name by which the trust shall be known;
- The place where its principal and or other offices shall be situate.