Documents required for company incorporation.
- Obtain digital signature: -A company before incorporation must apply for digital signature. A digital signature is required to copy all the documents and certificate..
- Obtain director identification number: Under sec 159 of the companies act it is required for every director to obtain an identification number from central government. Name approval: Every company must think of a unique name for its company. Every company has to submit the list of 5-6 names in accordance with the preference to ROC i.e. registrar of the company
- Preparation of MOA and AOA: Memorandum of association and articles of association must be prepared by the company. MOA is a document containing the objective and powers of the company.
- Application for the incorporation: After completing all the above-mentioned steps you can file an application for incorporation of the company. The application should be filed with the registrar of the company with form 7 and form 22. Form 7 is a detailed statement about company’s memorandum of association and articles of association. Proof of residential address, proof of identity, NOC if there is the change in promoters, pan card should also be attached with the application.
- Receiving the certificate: If after the filing of all the above documents the registrar is satisfied with all the documents then he will issue a certificate of incorporation in form 11. After receiving this certificate the company can move to other steps in formation of the company