Documents required for Niti Aayog Registration.
- At the time of FCRA registration, a Niti Aayog unique ID is required, however, at present it is optional.
- If you want to avail of the grants offered by the government then it is mandatory to get registered under Niti Aayog.
- The databases of all currently active as well as the blacklisted NGOs are maintained with the help of NGO Darpan Portal.
- It increases the credibility of the NGO/trust/society which helps them to get a donation from the general public.
- Through this portal, you can directly apply for the grant offered by the government which you want to avail yourself.