Documents Required for obtaining FCRA Registration
- Form no FC – 8.
- Copy of Memorandum and Rules & Regulation of your society.
- Account Audit Copy for last three years.
- List of Office Bearers
- Name and Address of the Bank Account
Once you are prepared with these documents, you may proceed towards the next step which is applying for the registration. To do so, your organization must meet several criteria such as:
- It should be at least three years old.
- It must not have any parent society registered with FCRA.
- Majority of board members in your organization should not be in another society which is already registered with FCRA.
- If you have a parent society, it should not be based in foreign country.
- No member of the organization should reside abroad.